The Reedus At NYLON Guys February/March Issue Event (February 10, 2014)

Norman Reedus hits up the Nylon Guys February/March issue party held at Manon on Monday (February 10) in New York City.

The 45-year-old Walking Dead star is on the cover of the mag – here’s what he had to share in his cover story:

On having killed someone in 39 of his 42 film/television appearances: “I was born to play the bad guy, I guess. I have a suspicious look to me.”

On being invited to the Duck Dynasty Thanksgiving dinner: “I was surprised to get the invite…But they like our show, and I guess we’re both on popular shows, so it makes sense. Those guys are fun to sit down and eat a meal with. A bunch of weird dudes. Come to think of it, they seemed pretty sophisticated to me.”

On his career in junior tennis: “I studied with a coach who approached me and offered to train me because he thought i had potential…I played the junior circuit, against guys who had all the fancy equipment and shoes and everything. I was in, like, basketball shoes and had a toy racket. I was surprised I made it as far as I did.” 

Source: justjared.com











All Pics by Gary Gershoff/Getty Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment