Norman Reedus Reveals First Celebrity Crush and Prized Gift From Debbie Harry

Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) is the latest star of The Walking Deadto take Entertainment Weekly’s Pop Culture Personality Test (his co-star Emily Kinney did so earlier this year), and his answers to EW’s typical barrage of questions are just as epic as we would have predicted.
Right off the bat Norman spills on his first-ever celeb crush. “Annabella from Bow Wow Wow was my first celebrity crush,” he said of the ‘80s singer without missing a beat. “My second one was Suzanne Somers from Three’s Company, who I met actually at an Oscars party, and I think I was drooling on myself. She said ‘Norman, did you grow up on me?’ And I go, ‘You have no idea!’ I liked all her outfits.”
Are we the only ones picturing young Norman swooning over Chrissy’s colorful getups? We love that his crush on Suzanne came full circle when he met her at an Academy Awards party, too. Who knows, maybe Suze has a little crush on Norman now that he’s a big television star!
Later in the interview, Norman went on to discuss a meaningful gift he received from music icon and Blondie frontwoman Debbie Harry. “Debbie Harry gave me some H.R. Giger books. Those are pretty cool. I was a big H.R. Giger fan,” he dished.
Wondering how Norman and Debbie managed to cross paths over the years? Norman recalled a bizarre-sounding movie the pair co-starred in back in 1997 called Six Ways to Sunday. “I did a movie with her where I sleep with her and kill her. First I kill her, then I sleep with her, then I take her dead body on a bus, and we leave town.” Not quite Walking Dead, but it’s getting there!
For more on Norman’s favorite movies (including a few flicks that even scare him!), check out the complete video below !
The Walking Dead Season 5 premieres in October 2014 on AMC.


No comments:

Post a Comment