Comic-Con: See 'Walking Dead's' Norman Reedus and Gale Ann Hurd as the Men in Black (Video)

The show's star and producer pose as Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith's iconic characters for THR's graphic novel-inspired "Titans of Comic-Con."



Producer Hurd, 58, has been a genre mainstay for decades thanks to Terminator, Aliens and, now, AMC's The Walking Dead. Reedus, 45, is a crucial member of Dead's non-zombie ensemble.

Do you get to hit the convention floor? Have you ever gone in disguise?

Reedus: The last time I went, Steven [Yeun, who plays Glenn on Dead] went as Spider-Man and I went as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. I think people caught on to us.
What are fans like when they meet you?

Hurd: Incredibly respectful because no one's going to have a heart attack because they met me. I'm always impressed that they know I've done work besides The Walking Dead. (Laughs.) When someone says, "I loved Terminator" or "I loved Aliens," that really touches me.

As a fan, is there anyone you geek out over?

Reedus: Oh, man. Last Comic-Con, I took a picture with the dude from Yo Gabba Gabba! and Anthony Bourdain. The three of us. That was kind of my favorite picture.

What's the thing that needs to happen for it to feel like Comic-Con?

Reedus: You know what feels the best? When we have our cast onstage with our producers and the showrunner, and we're looking out at people and they're applauding and asking great questions. It feels like the band's back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment