Norman Reedus Hints Daryl Dixon Romance With Glenn During The Walking Dead Season 4

While Walking Dead fans have been wondering for a long time when Daryl Dixon will finally hook up with Carol Peletier, Norman Reedus recently indicated that Daryl might be heading in a different direction.

In a video interview with Entertainment Weekly, Norman Reedus said, “I think in Season 4, he and Steven, the Glenn character, I think they really have a lot of romantic time that they spend together and alone time. And I think it is a prison and I think that’s probably where his character is going to go. Maggie? Who’s Maggie? You know what I mean, it’s Glenn and Daryl.”

Before Team Carol fans get too distraught, it turns out Norman Reedus was only joking. Reedus laughed, “No, I don’t know. I think if he does find a love interest or sex partner as you will, I think I want to play it real, real, real cautious. I want to play it awkward, and I want to play all the beats in between the actual [claps his hands]. Hopefully if that happens it will be very thought out and careful.”

The Walking Dead Season 4 premieres on AMC in October.

Source: comicbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment